Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why Ethiopia?

When I saw this video done by another adopting family I knew that I had to share it. It puts words to all the things in my heart...take a minute and see why Ethiopia...


Thank you to www.walkerpartyof3.blogspot.com for putting together such a great video.

My heart has been there so much this week. On this continent I have never even been to and one quite frankly I never wanted to visit at one time. More than all of the tragedy that seems to surround Africa and countries like Ethiopia there is this sense of Hope and Peace that I have seen again and again in the people as I learn more about this place I find myself longing for. In the midst of pain, and utter nothingness I see such true joy and faith among the people of Africa. I feel so inadequate and yet so completely blessed that God would allow us be a part of Kenzi's family.

Counting the days sweet girl! I love you so much already!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

so inspiring! I cannot wait for you to get to hold your sweet little gril, what a miracle. Your story has planted the adopotion seed in my heart.

The Walkers said...

Glad you liked our video. Thanks so much for sharing. Wishing you many blessings on your adoption journey!