Monday, August 3, 2009

Reason #2

When I first started blogging I wrote a post with a list of the reasons why I DON'T have it all together (click here to see the original post). Reason #2...Here they are Thank You notes to all of the people who brought meals and gifts when Kolson was born (over 2 months ago). Once again they are written but not mailed. I guess the old saying is true...Old habits die hard. Well I am putting this habit to rest today...as soon as I hit post I am going for the directory to address these things and get them in the mail once and for all!

2 comments:

Keri said...

You didn't have to do that. We all know what it's like with little ones. But thanks.
And thanks for the fun time today.

Kathryn said...

haha-I laugh because I do the same thing! and I don't have 3 munchkins to use as my excuse!