Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pizza Mia

Yesterday three of my favorite girlfriends came over with their kiddos. Altogether we had 4 moms and 9 kids! Although we adults were WAY out numbered we had a blast. We made pizzas with the kids and just had a good time visiting.
It is days like that when I am reminded how thankful I am to be here and to be a part of FBC Malakoff. Not only is it a church that is committed to reaching the lost at any cost, it also a place where people are real. Our life group is full of other parents who not only strive to live a life that pleases the Lord but also face the daily struggles of parenting! It may sound silly but I always dreamed of being in a place like this. A place where our kids can grow up playing together, a place where we can share in our struggles...offering encouragement and prayers and laughter and just good old friendship!
In all of the craziness of 9 kiddos making pizzas I was able to snag a few pictures!



3 comments:

Epic estes adventures said...

This was so much fun! I know exactly what your talking about, I'm glad the boys have a good caliber of friends to run with!

Flo and Grace said...

The ONE time I go to Waco... : ) Actually, I go there alot! Hope to see you all on GNO!

Keri said...

It was fun! The time I actually got to be there.

Not sure if I'm gonna make it to GNO. Bri has her first game that night, but she said she didn't want me to go to the first few games.