Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where to start...

February has been a wild month!  Not only did my sweet baby sister get married (pictures coming soon!) but we are also in the middle of the most amazing revival  I have ever had the chance to be a part of at our church!  God is moving in so many AWESOME ways.
And can I just say that I think we WAY over use the word awesome...we use it talk about food or cars or movies, when really, it is such a powerful word.  The dictionary says the word awesome means- inspiring awe or wonder.  I LOVE food but I am not sure I have ever eaten anything that inspires awe in me!:)
I say all of this so you will understand that what God is doing in this community IS awesome...it is inspiring awe and wonder...because ONLY He could do something so amazing.

Here are the facts:
Over 180 pizzas have been eaten by students, children, and their parents!
2, yes 2 cars have been given away!
2 Nintendo game systems have been given away!
600 steaks are being prepared for tonight as I type!
Over 450 in attendance on Monday and Tuesday night!
But most importantly...

Over 83 people have given their hearts to Christ!!!

Like I said... awesome!

Here are some pictures that I stole from Allison's blog!




It's not too late to come join the fun!  7:00 tonight...FBC Malakoff!  See you there!

No comments: