Saturday, February 27, 2010

Renewed...

This weekend my husband gave me the most wonderful blessing!  He kept our 3 sweet boys while I loaded up with some of my most favorite girlfriends to go to the Whole Hearted Mother Conference in Los Colinas.  I love being home with my children. I love playing games with them, and jumping on the trampoline,  I love being able read books to them and doing the mountains of laundry that comes along with being a mom and a wife...ok, ok I lied, I secretly hate laundry! 
As much as I love being a mom and a wife there is something so refreshing about being able to sneak away and have a chance for a time of laughter, encouragement, and renewal.


While the conference was wonderful and I am still processing all that God had to say to me there I especially loved the down time I had with these sweet girls!



We had deep conversations and silly conversations.  We laughed more and harder than I have in a long time.  We even had hotel security called on us when our laughter got a little out of control!:)  We also enjoyed the melodious sounds of our next door neighbor's snoring...not!

Thanks girls for a wonderful weekend.  I can't wait to hear all that God does through the things we have learned this weekend.

We missed you Kim!!!

2 comments:

BeechemBrightSpots said...

You don't know how much I missed you as I just sat around all day, wishing I would feel better. You guys have a lot to teach me now. :) Maybe I'll get to go next time we have an outing. :)

Flo and Grace said...

Wish I could've been there with you guys!! Baby-sitting the nieces this weekend in Waco...