Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Every year we spend the 4th of July with Nathan's family. In the last couple years it has turned into quite a celebration. This year was no exception. From the giant slide and obstacle course, to the barbecue, tons of desserts, fire works, family time, and even some karaoke, the day was great. I am not sure I have ever seen the kids play so hard. I am sure they all feel asleep before their cars left the drive way. Nathan has a wonderful family and I am always so thankful for the time we get to spend with them. Here is a look at our day...

Karter enjoying Camron's Birthday cake with Papa
Kaden ate TONS of watermelon
Two cute boys on the slip and slide
Sweet Grammy and the boys
Our annual picture...you have no idea how thankful I am to have two little boys in the picture this year!
The GIANT slide...notice that it is as tall as the house!
The obstacle course
Karaoke
Kaden and Ethan enjoying a snack



1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

OH my goodness! THAT is a PARTY! That slide is amazing....and very cute family pic btw...you need to get that one blown up and framed! I'm glad ya'll had fun...we missed ya'll and were thinking about you at our little gathering. BTW...are we supposed to be riding to GS TUES together?? Lemme know!