Thursday, July 21, 2011

Holla!

Today...it is really here...I am getting on a plane and starting my journey to Uganda Africa!  I am excited, nervous, scared, sad to leave my sweet family, and just waiting in anticipation for all that God is going to do!

I fell in love with this country over a year ago and now I am getting to go there!  What a mighty God we serve!



I couldn't leave without giving a shout out for my amazing husband!  None of this would be possible without his support, help, and sacrifice!  You see when he leaves to go on a mission trip I just have to do my job alone.  But when I leave on a mission trip it means that he will have to do his job AND my job alone!  I know he is going to do a great job and I am going to come home to a house full of Daddy's boys...he has already promised them unlimited chocolate milk!!


I love you Nathan!  You are more than I ever dreamed of!  I love our life together and I am so thankful that the Lord is allowing both of us to experience Africa this summer!  Thank you for being such an amazing husband and father!  Praying the Lord gives you strength and energy for the days ahead and that he blesses you and the boys with a wonderful time as father and sons!!

Next stop...DC and then on to Uganda tomorrow!!

No comments: