Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving for the Lorick crew is ALWAYS crazy but always so full of LOVE. We spent this Thanksgiving with my family down in the San Antonio area. My parents have really been blessed and happen to have a home that is large enough for all of our extended family to come as well. I think we had about 19 or 20 people all together!:)

My super fun Aunt Patti and Uncle Mike


My beautiful sister with baby Addy


Addy and Kolson...sweet babies


My mom and I with the babes (never mind the weird thing my neck is doing:)


Lots of time for Daddy to love on his boys



Of course we had to get a picture of all the grandkids. (Easier said than done)



After several attempts we finally ended up with this one that is pretty good!:)


For as long as I can remember my family has always played Wa-Hoo! We love to have tournaments when we get together for the holidays. It always involves lots of really LOUD laughing and some occasional trash talk!:)


And if you haven't guessed yet, I am a foodie and I come from a family full of foodies! Here is a look at some or our Thanksgiving favorites...

My Dad makes wonderful dressing...one of these years I am going to attempt it but for now I will leave it to the master!


Nathan's favorite is always the sweet potatoes!


I made Pioneer Woman's rolls this year


We had some sweet guests this year that brought this ham...Dorthy and Gomer you did a great job making it look so beautiful! It tasted just as good as it looks!


My mom makes the most yummy pies...homemade crust and all!



The famous Jello Salad thing that mom picked up from my Dad's side of the family...it is so good!


And of course there is always some time for napping!



My sister and I rounded out the Thanksgiving celebration by going to Wal-mart at Midnight to hit the sale. We should have taken a picture...it was CRAZY but super fun!

We have so much to be Thankful for! I hope you all had a great Turkey Day!!

No comments: