Tuesday, March 23, 2010

29 and TROUBLE and a prayer request...

****We spent last week in Mexico!  I am still processing all that God taught me there and waiting on the pictures.  I will be sure to share that experience when I sort through all of my thoughts!  I think you need like a week of just quite to come back and seek the Lord after a trip like that...too bad we came home with 10 loads of dirty laundry!:)*****

Saturday was my 29th birthday!  Yes, that's right I only have one more year left in my 20's...sounds kind of scary!  Since we stopped at my parents house to pick up Karter and Kolson and to stay the night they surprised me with a special cupcake and lunch at one of my favorite restaurants!

I absolutely love cupcakes!  I was so surprised when I saw this for my birthday!

A cupcake big enough to feed 12-15 people!  It was so good!  That is white chocolate frosting on the out side...it was also filled with the white chocolate frosting...so yummy!

And speaking of trouble...when I left my little Kolson was barely crawling and was able to stand when I stood him up next to something he could hold on to...by the time I got back, he is crawling like Speedy Gonzales and pulling up on EVERYTHING!  I even saw him do a little cruising around the furniture!  I am in  TROUBLE!

  For a long time now I have been saying that three kids is not that much different than two.  However, I was saying all of that while one was strapped in a seat and not able to move :)!  Now that I have three mobile and VERY active little boys I may be eating my words!
I also wanted to ask if you could pray for my sweet college friend Jennifer and her family.  Her precious 19 month old daughter, Mollie, is having surgery today because of a suspicious swollen lymph node.

We know that God is good and they are trusting Him completely but they would sure appreciate your prayers for good results and constant peace.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Praying for your friend's little girl and family. I read her blog and this sounds so much like what Colton had 3 years ago. His lymphnode was so swollen on the side of his neck that it 'made' his head tilt to the side. Turns out, Dr. Shaw could only determine that it was an infected lymphnode. He was given antibiotics and it went away as quickly as it came up. I was actually thinking about doing a post on it.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Jenna, Happy Birthday!!:) Trust me you will be ok, Brandi still gets sick when I remind her that she just turned
"30"! and that baby is adorable; he appears that he will be very busy! also I have been praying for Mollie for a while now, just prayed for that family @ 4:00 this morning! I woke up for awhile and could'nt sleep so just used that time for a couple of prayers!! Have a wonderful day!! Its going to be Warm!!! KM

Jennifer said...

Thank you for thinking about us. All the prayers have totally been heard and answered. God is undescribable. I am so glad he is in my life. Thank you! You have meant so much to me and I am so glad we have reconnected even if it is through blogs. Your strength and faith is inspirational. Thank you for everything.

Trusted Service Since 1890 said...

Praying with confidence for Mollie and mommy Jennifer, please keep us posted...I left a birthday comment on your FB...but I am JEALOUS of that cupcake! WOW! And, as for Kolson...he could have anything he wants from me, I would give in to him everytime with that smile!