Monday, November 2, 2009

Just a little late!

Last week our sweet little Kolson turned 5 months! October turned out to be a really busy month for us so I am a little behind...I promise pumpkin patch and Halloween pictures are coming soon!
Kolson is still maintaining his status as "pure sweetness". He smiles at everyone and is pretty content just to watch all of the action. He is proving to be VERY strong. He is already trying to sit-up and LOVES to stand in your lap.
At his latest appointment he weighed in just shy of 15 lbs. All three of my boys weighed about the same at this point but Kolson has got them all beat by nearly an inch in height!
Here are some pictures of our little 5 month old!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love that smile!

Stacy said...

He looks like "pure sweetness" =)

Keri said...

I need me some Kolson!

Flo and Grace said...

oh my! That last picture he looks so BIG! What a cutie....

Jennifer said...

love your new picture on your headline.