Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Lo-down

Not long ago I made the mistake of renting Homeward Bound for our family movie night. I thought it would be a great family movie that we would all enjoy. I had NO idea the can of worms I was opening. After watching the movie about those sweet pets we all seemed to notice a void in our family. We were petless. So what did we do...we went to Canton and got a dog. We have all tried to blame it on one another but the truth is we all walked to the animal part of Canton and we all feel in love with this little furry guy the second we saw him. So here he is our latest pet attempt..


Kash

The last two weeks has gone by in a blur. It seems like we are always finding something to keep us busy! Here is a look at what we have been up to...

Making Stilts on a rainy day (I knew those formula cans would be good for something!)



Stuffing the pinata for Karter's birthday party

The boys have fallen in LOVE with tackle football!



They also have a thing for sword fight with our foam bowling pins...BOYS

Kash likes to get in the action as well!
K1...
He is growing and learning so much this year...he is up to 10 sight words already! He is such a great helper and LOVES to "hang" with Nathan.


K2...
well our sweet Karty has learned how to take his diaper off. In the last 2 weeks I have gone to get him out of bed to find him with no diaper and poop all over the bed...yes I said POOP! Last night alone he got his diaper off 3 times...luckily there was only tee-tee but still...oh my! Tonight he is sleeping in jeans. If that doesn't work we will resort to DUCK TAPE!


K3...

pure sweetness! He still just a great baby although he has had at least 5 MASSIVE explosions of the diaper this week. It makes me a little crazy but he is still just as happy as can be!





Thank you for your prayers for our sweet friends Luke and Kathryn and baby Maddie Kate. Maddie is now home and has touched countless live in her first 2 weeks of life.

Finally,I am begging you tonight to please lift up my sweet mother-in-law Maria. The Dr.'s have not given her a good report. Please pray for Nathan's dad, her daughter Holly, her son Cody and Nathan and his sisters. God promises to give PEACE that passes our understanding and that is what we are counting on. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I literally laughed so hard I was crying about Karter and sleeping in blue jeans. On another note I will be praying for your family. Have fun with the new pup.

Stacy said...

Will be praying for you guys. Loved your stories-boys will be boys!