Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nonnie

I have said before that one of my favorite things in life is to watch our parents love our children. There is something so special about the bond that grandparents have with their grandchildren. Over the last two weeks I got to witness that special bond each day as my precious mom became a caretaker, driver, sword fighter, cook, laundry mat, but most of all she was Nonnie to our sweet boys.
I cannot put into words how thankful I am for all of her help, encouragement, and love as we have entered into this new phase of "K crew" life.
My mom has taught me so much about what is means to be a mother. She has always given so much of herself in order that my sister and I always had what we needed and even wanted. She is patient, kind, creative, fun, and a true lover of our Lord. From her I learned who Jesus was and how to seek Him. I hope I am everything to my boys that she has been to me!
Thanks Nonnie! We Love You!

No comments: