Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here is my list!

I thought I would take a moment and share my own list of reasons why I DO NOT have it all together!

1. I lose everything...just this week I have lost a prescription, a pacifier, my keys, and last week was even worse.

2. I have a habit of writing letters and thank you notes and then never mailing them. I even address them and then still neglect to mail them. ( I still have a thank you note for a gift Flo got me in December)!

3. I rip the tags off of my new clothes and then forget to cut off the little plastic things. I did it just this week. My friend noticed and said "Is that a new shirt?" To which I had to reply..."No, I got it for Christmas". And let me just tell you that is about the 5th time I have worn the shirt...how embarrassing!

4. I have a mad women personality that shows up whenever I get stressed...my poor husband has gotten to meet her on far too many occasions.

5. I say crazy things like "Are you smoking crack" in Sunday school...and then I remember that I am the pastor's wife.

And that is just the short list!!:)

1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

I thought your comment in Sunday School was thought-provoking and well said! ;)

just keep it real!
FF