Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank you!!

I wanted to take a minute and say thank you to those of you who helped me win Lifesong's Summit contest!! 2 days...667 facebook votes...wow what a blessing! I couldn't believe it when I clicked on the link and found out that I won!! I know that God has so much to teach me in those 2 days about adoption as well as ways that we can ALL come together and help orphans around the world. Just think about what was accomplished in two days on Facebook...what if we all worked together like that for the orphans of this world, for those who are lost, those who are suffering? Make no mistake...we have a purpose and God wants to use each of us!!



So in about 3 weeks I am heading to Kentucky to meet up with hundreds of believers who have a heart for orphans!! I am beyond excited! We are praying that Nathan is able to come with me...I don't want him to miss this opportunity, plus then we could divide and conquer for some of the break-out sessions and learn even more!

Thank you for making this opportunity possible and for all of your prayers, love, and support on our adoption journey!

Have a great Easter celebrating our risen Lord!!

1 comment:

Nana's Nuggets said...

WoW! So happy:) that you won! You~Go Girl!! Thank You Jesus! Happy:) Easter to you and your family!! PS~ Some bunny:) Loves those boys!