Saturday, December 5, 2009

6 months...Really?

Our sweet Kolson is 6 months old. I am not sure where the time has gone. He is still holding on tight to his title as "pure sweetness". Even my Dad, who is not a baby person, loves to hold this sweet little guy.
I am not sure if it is because there is a possibility that he could be my last baby or the fact that I am not as nervous as I was with Kaden and Karter but I am so enjoying this little one.

I find myself taking time to memorize his "baby smell" and the way his sweet cheeks feel next to mine. His sweet baby sounds and the way he sucks in his breath when something really excites him is music to my ears.I love that he just wants me to hold him in the evenings before bed time. He is so happy and loves to smile. It doesn't take much to get a laugh from this little guy. I am praying that as he grows he will always be full of such joy and that he will come to know our precious savior the giver of pure joy.

We love you so much Kolson Noah!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Awww, Kolson. He is such a joy and sweetheart as are his big brothers.

Jennifer said...

he is very precious

Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness! It has been far too long since I have seen this little guy! He is adorable!

Flo and Grace said...

He really IS sweet tempered and easy going. Today during nursery was the first time I've got to hold him for a long time....such a sweetie!!!