Sunday, March 6, 2011

We survived...

I know I am a little late on posting this but I wanted to do a little re-cap of our week with my sweet niece, Addison!

5 days, 4 kids, 4 carseats, 2 in diapers, 2 days with all 4 of them at home, a trip to wal-mart, a Wednesday night at church and we survived!!:)

Addy is a great baby so she made it easy on me!

I will confess that I was not alone on our trip to Wal-mart,Nathan came to help, and yes, it was somewhat crazy. Although, I also have to admit that I felt like "supermom" when I made it into and out of the church with all 4 of them by myself...yes, I know many people would've have helped but I think I just needed to know that I could do it so that when Kenzi comes home I am ready for 1 on 4!

Addy had such a good time while she was here. She loved to study the boys

and she absolutely adores being outside.

Here is a picture walk through our week with a girl in the mix!!

She ate well...


Enjoyed bath time...


Loved swinging...



Going for walks...Don't they looked thrilled? They really did have fun!


Her first picnic...


I love these pictures I caught of Addy and Kolson playing together.




Come back anytime Addy girl!

1 comment:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Jenna, this looks so perfect for you! Absolutely adorable! And just think~ when Kinsey gets here, you can have 5! You can do it girl! Love this!