Sunday, December 5, 2010

Practice makes perfect...

The other day my friend Kathryn's little girl stopped by for a visit! Madelyn or Maddie Kate as I like to call her is the sweetest little thing. She is literally a little walking miracle and a testimony to the power of prayer. She had a very rough start...


but you wouldn't guess that by seeing her now!


I must admit I was a little excited that Kaden was a school and my other two were napping. I enjoyed spending a little one on one time with Maddie Kate. It was fun to watch her play and laugh. And of course I couldn't help but to wonder if Kenzi will be anything like her. Maddie's visit gave me a chance to practice my girl mama skills...although I am sure I have a lot to learn!:)

At first Maddie wasn't sure about all the boy toys but soon enough she found a ball and had a blast with it. I am excited that someday our playroom will have some dolls and barbies to go along with all of our cars and super heros and balls!

Thanks so much for coming to visit me Miss Maddie Kate...you are a precious little girl. I know that God has great plans for you and I am so excited to watch you grow up (and maybe secretly hoping I can arrange a marriage between you and one of my boys...don't tell your daddy that though:)!!

No comments: