Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time just keeps moving...

This is a post I have been avoiding for the last week or so.  My sweet little Kolson is 11 months old!  In less than a month we will celebrate his first birthday and I keep thinking to myself...where did the time go?

It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were bringing our third k-krew member home from the hospital to join our crazy life! 

I can't imagine our life without him.  His nickname could be smiley...he smiles more than any baby I have ever seen. 

He loves to be held and gives the sweetest hugs.  He still seems to be pretty laid back and goes with the flow for the most part (like he really has a choice:).  However, I will admit that he is pretty picky about certain things.  He likes his bottle room temperature...if it is too hot or too cold he will just push it away.  He HATES sippy cups....I have tried several different kinds to no avail.  Every once and a while he will take a sip of juice from one but most of the time he just pushes it away.  He really prefers for me to feed him his bottle before bed...I secretly love this!:)  Just recently little Koley figured out that our food is much better than his and he has been enjoying sampling our menus...although he is still completely toothless!
Here he is enjoying a cookie!
And just this week he is taking his first steps (sniff, sniff). 

Here are some picutres of our smiley little guy taking some of those precious first steps...
walking to bubba (aka Kaden)

3 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

i agree with you - he is super smiley. that big 'ol grin of his...wonder what he's thinking?

Nana's Nuggets said...

That baby is adorable!! Just toooo cute! and yes he is a hugger; just that short time I spent with him, just could'nt put him down :).

Unknown said...

Kolson is so "pretty". You're not supposed to remind me how fast my new little guy will be a big guy. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.