Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Product Review: The Wonder Hanger

For Christmas my mom thought she would help me out by getting me some of these...



You see we currently have 5 people using 2 closets! While I am so thankful that we have clothes to fill them up and even thankful for the fact that we have closets, there is no getting around the obvious...things are TIGHT!
So tight, in fact, there is no way I would even think of showing a picture...I am serious, it is that scary.
I was so excited when I opened these for Christmas and started thinking about how they could revolutionize my closet. These pictres had me envisioning my new clean well organized closets.






However, while I am sure that wonder hanger may work wonders in a normal closet, but for my already WAY over stuffed closet it just moved the massive amount of clothes down a little. In fact I think it made it worse...I sometimes fear I may get lost in my closet!:)

So any other suggestions on how to create more closet space would be really great! =)

1 comment:

Keri said...

Maybe reconfiguring the layout might help. I can help you look into to it. Hollar if you want me to.