Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Dreams...

Dear Karter,
You are at such a fun stage! You are slowly but surly getting past your tantrum stage and we are finding your big personality quite delightful! I love to hear you say things like...it's "belisious" or like tonight when asked daddy..."what's your fabrit anymal"? I love watching you and Kaden play and how much you want to be just like him. You also seem to have the most wonderful manners...I always hear you saying please and thank you and I love it when you say excuse me when you need me to move. I love how you come into the living room in the mornings and say..."ge mornin bubba".
Just this week you moved out of your crib and into a big boy bed. Wow, time flies!

Today we had so much fun playing at the park and going to chick-fi-la. This is how I found you this evening...



You are so full of energy until you sit still for a few moments!

We love you Karter and pray that you always have sweet, BIG dreams for God!

2 comments:

Allison said...

He is such a sweet boy! Last night I snuck in the nursery for a few hugs, and April was reading London Bridges with him-and he knew the words to sing with her! SO precious!

Nana's Nuggets said...

HI! Jenna, this is a sweet post, and yes Karter is just as sweet.Brad played that little movie that you posted several times and thought that was the best yet!, just loved it!