Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

That is most defiantly the best description for my newest little niece!

On July 16th my sister and her husband welcomed Addison Grace into the world.



She is perfect and just beautiful in every way.



I had no idea when my sister-in-law had my first niece that it would be 7 years before I had another one to spoil! Big bows and pink dresses here I come.

I wasn't able to be there for the big moment but I got there pretty quick!




I am so proud of my sweet little sister! She had a very tough delivery that involved a blood transfusion and then ended up back at the hospital to have a blood patch after she developed a severe headache from her epidural. Nothing like becoming a mom to make you toughen up a little!:)



I know that Julie and Scott will be wonderful parents and that they will love sweet Addy with all of their hearts.



Holding Addison reminded me all of over again of the awesomeness of God's creation and just how wonderful His thoughts must be to craft such a beautiful little one.


God has great plans for you little Addy. I am praying for you and I can't wait to see all that you become! Love, Your favorite aunt!:)

5 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Jenna, Oh!my gosh, she is beautiful! Just a "little piece" of heaven...Congrats! to all of your family on the new addition. She is adorable:), and I know she will not be "SPOILED"!

Brandi Hanes said...

How sweet!!! I love it!!!

Flo and Grace said...

She's beautiful! And it's not possible for your sister to look that good either after delivery!!

Kimberly said...

PTL and congrats to Julie and Scott! Addison is just beautiful! I know Julie will be a great mom because she has her older sister and mother, who are both WONDERFUL moms, to look to for guidance! God bless you all!

Keri said...

What a beautiful baby girl. I agree with Flo, I looked like I was run over each time.