Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back Logged...

So this summer has been a crazy one! It has been filled with sweet moments with my husband in Orlando, fun times with my boys in San Antonio, the arrival of my new niece Addison, and so much more! There have been fun moments and those that were not so fun. God has also spoken so much to me this summer. I heard a sermon this summer where the pastor said that sometimes the only reaction we have to truth is silence. I think that is why my blog has been so quite this year...so many fun moments and so much truth that I just can't even put it into words.

But for memories sake I did want to post some of my favorite pictures from our time in San Antonio!

Helping Nonnie water the flowers!




I finally made a pie crust that stayed together...with my mom's help of course!

A day at the zoo!








The Children's Museum...our first and LAST visit...fun but CRAZY!






A trip to the Sweet Shop...a whole store of cupcakes!!:) The boys really enjoyed them...especially Kolson!



And of course lots of time was spent loving on this sweet girl!



Although Kolson wasn't too excited about that.


Fun Times!!

1 comment:

Nick and Meredith said...

Jenna, wanted to update you on our adoption. We have decided we are going to do Ethiopia and go for siblings/pobably twins instead of 1. Just wanted to let you know! Hope yall are well!!!