Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8...

Is the number of years I have been married to my sweet husband.  Today we celebrated the wild ride we have been on since we said "I Do"!
I thought God left all of His adventuring back in the Old Testament...I was wrong!  In 8 years we have lived in 5 cities, been on staff at 4 churches, been pregnant 6 times, owned more vehicles than we can count (remember Nathan's dad is a car salesmen...the apple doesn't fall far), and we have been able to see God move in amazing ways!  We have walked through trials and triumphs.
There is not another person I would rather be on this adventure with!

Happy Anniversary Nathan!

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0HK800FO000333&po=333&pc=885

Thanks to a the Ferrell's who kept the "K-crew" we were able to enjoy a quiet meal together!  I love slipping away with my husband...holding hands and having real conversations!  I can't wait to see what year 8 will hold!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Happy anniversary Jenna and Nathan!

Flo and Grace said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Don't you think when all married couples reach 10 years of marriage, that they should be given another shower?? Boog and I were just thinking that the other day...haha!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary...time flies when you are having fun!

Nana's Nuggets said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH! THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT YOU TWO WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! AND I PROMISE THAT WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED "39 YRS." AS I WILL BE ON MAR.12, THE KIDS GROWN, THERE WILL BE SO MANY CHAPTERS IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL WONDER HOW YOU MADE IT THROUGH; I SIMPLY SAY NOW THAT IT WAS "THAT AMAZING GRACE!"
MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT!

Nana's Nuggets said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH! THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT YOU TWO WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! AND I PROMISE THAT WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED "39 YRS." AS I WILL BE ON MAR.12, THE KIDS GROWN, THERE WILL BE SO MANY CHAPTERS IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL WONDER HOW YOU MADE IT THROUGH; I SIMPLY SAY NOW THAT IT WAS "THAT AMAZING GRACE!"
MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT!

Nana's Nuggets said...

oops! sorry jenna i put my comment in twice! but first one said i didn't have it right! told you all that i'm not sure what i'm doing with this stuff yet! be patient. k.miers

Nana's Nuggets said...

ps family wedding pictures were beautiful!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! We are just a couple of months behind you and the last 8 years have certainly been an adventure. It is such a blessing to be married to your best friend and making memories that write the story of your life.