Friday, June 13, 2008

Vacation Time!!


Nathan's younger sister Britany just informed us that she can get us a condo at the resort that she works at in Panama City for a little of nothing!

So.....it's time to get swimsuit ready. UGH!



This spring I had the best intentions...Nathan and I did Weight Watchers and we actually lost some weight. I actually dropped 10 pounds...however most of it was left over baby weight.



My goal...just 10 more pounds. I know it easier said then done and that I am definitely going to have to give up my addiction to candy. Have you tried the new peanut butter twix?
Weight Watchers here I come!!





I will let you know how I am doing. Hopefully this will provide a little bit of accountability for me as I seek to slim down!:)

1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

When are you guys going? How fun!!! .....PS. I'm sure it helps not having Mr. Reeve's candy/snacks/lunches/donuts/etc. staring at our faces!