Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let's play catch up!

PARENTS LOVING YOUR CHILDREN
I have often said that there are few things that are as special as watching you parents love your children. Regardless of how professional, or quiet they may be in normal life grandparents are willing to do anything to make their grand kids laugh and have fun. I have so enjoyed watching my quiet Daddy get crazy with my boys, or watching my very professional father-in-law talk in all kinds of crazy voices just to get a smile.
Not long ago my boys got a special treat. I was singing in Shreveport which is where Nathan's parents live. My parents wanted to come and hear me sing so Kaden and Karter got a weekend with all three sets of grandparents at one time! Kaden was on cloud nine and was totally spoiled by the time we got home.
My parents came home with us and they were so gracious to keep them so that Nathan and I could have a much needed date night!
They all had tons of fun playing together.
Thanks mom and dad!
My parents on the golf cart with the boys

No comments: