Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One year...

One year ago today we woke up super jet lagged across the ocean in Uganda.  One year ago today we met the little girl we had been praying over for more than 2 years.  One year ago today we held our sweet Kenzi for the very first time!







What a year it has been!  So many first moments!  And so, so many smiles!  You are so full of joy sweet Kenzi and you bring such brightness to our family!  Here is a look at your last year as a K-crew member!





















We are so thankful for you Kenzi!  We can't wait to see what God has planned for you!  We love you and can't imagine life without you!  I can't help but be teary eyed as I watch you eat your breakfast this morning and think of how far you have come and how much you have blessed our family in the last year!  The saying is true...adoption rocks!!

4 comments:

JMass said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos
________________________
American Actor HD Wallpapers

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work! HD Wallpapers

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work! bloom tattoos